With the AccurioJet KM-1e, Konica Minolta innovated inkjet production and made sheet-fed inkjet a reality. Creating a highly stable, colour-accurate digital press platform, the AccurioJet KM-1e now incorporates an even more advanced inkjet print head design with patented Dot Freeze Technologyᵀᴹ paired with unheard-of versatility in offset substrate handling. Our latest digital UV inkjet press combines the print materials and stability characteristic of offset presses with the benefits of latest digital technology. Take advantage of its amazing media flexibility and zero make-ready for variable data printing and production on over-sized B2 sheets.
- Increase your profitability and build a new business: Reduce costs in pre-press, make ready and costly consumables to make short run jobs more profitable.
- Extend your flexibility: Digital UV inkjet has a wide media latitude capable of printing on thin substrates, textured media and heavyweight board stock.
- Be more productive: Move jobs to finishing without waiting for ink to dry – dispatch and invoice sooner.
- Digital offset quality: Fine inkjet drops create superior images with sharp text and line quality without affecting photos and graphics.
- Our latest digital UV inkjet press combines the print materials and stability characteristic of offset presses with the benefits of latest digital technology.