- Black & white speed A4/A3: 65/32 ppm
- Paper formats: A6-SRA3, custom formats and banner format up to 1.2 metres length
- 10.1″ inch colour touch panel with multi-touch support and dedicated mobile touch area provides more convenience and flexibility for today’s work style
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology that ensures competitively low energy consumption – which saves both energy and money
- Highest data security with various security functionalities including state of the art anti virus technology that reduces the risk of data loss and keep confidential data safe
Click here to find a video about the product, main features of the system and some functions. This video will help you get an impression how to operate the system, perform copying, printing, scanning and faxing, change toner or staples, replenish paper, etc.
Managed Print Services – MJ Flood
MJ Flood’s Managed Print Services (MPS) combine consulting, hardware, software, implementation and workflow management in order to lower document spend. We operate with companies across a wide range of sectors including: Education, Large Enterprise, Public Sector, and SMEs. Visit the Managed Print Services Website