Managed Print Services
MJ Flood’s end-to-end Managed Print Services solution provides overall fleet management of your networked and local print devices to help you control their operating costs and improve their operations.
Reduce printing costs, free up capital and eliminate the burden that comes with supporting and maintaining your printing infrastructure.
Benefits of a Managed Print Solution
Gain visibility on True Printing Costs
Managed Print Services enable you to reduce your printing costs by identifying your total cost of ownership and tailoring a printing solution in scale with your business.
• Analyse your printing costs and optimise your budget and print processes
• Reduce or eliminate unnecessary print infrastructure, including servers, so you can achieve better, quantifiable return on investment
• Eliminate the hidden costs associated with managing your printing infrastructure
• Integrate print management software to control and manage printing behaviour
Case Study Reference Here
Optimise Your Business Processes
Realise the benefits of automated processes. Gain time and efficiencies with our MPS Monitoring Services:
• Never run out of consumables with automated toner ordering
• Minimise unscheduled downtime with an automatic notification direct to the MJ Flood help-desk if a device requires attention
Gain insights into Your Business
MJ Flood’s Managed Print Services has a powerful reporting capability that gives you new insight into the trends and usage patterns in your printing environment.
• Analyse trends and patterns to identify opportunities for better efficiency
• Make informed decisions regarding your print infrastructure
• Identify opportunities to remove devices that are not being used, or where additional devices may be needed to handle the volume of printing
• Easily identify which devices are due for replacement, so that you can account for in your budget ahead of time
Case Study Reference Here
Safeguard Your Data
MJ Flood’s security solutions safeguard the privacy and confidentiality of your information through;
• print authentication
• hard drive security features
• whole of life device management services to mitigate risk and meet compliance requirements
We can look after your data security when your device has reached its end of life. If required, our service technician team can remove the HDD from the device and return it to you, so that you can remove traces of files using your own security procedures.
MJ Flood’s Managed Print Services gives you visibility on the true environmental impact of your business.
Meet your Sustainability Goals
Innovative eco-conscious features of Konica Minolta print devices, combined with optimised business processes help you;
• reduce the energy consumption
• reduce waste
• monitor your environmental performance to help meet your sustainability goals
Every organisation has its own individual issues. Whether you’re leading an international corporation or a medium-size enterprise, you’re probably struggling to increase employee productivity. Keeping this at a constantly high level can be a challenging task requiring holistic thinking – and a holistic solution specifically designed to cover every single office and device at your organisation. MJ Flood Ireland has that complete solution for your business.
Solutions We Offer
>> PRINT CONSULTING
Understand your total cost of ownership, ensure your printing infrastructure is well balanced and completely integrated with industry leading software.
>> CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Reduce risk and get the most out of your printing solution with our professional implementation, communication and device life-cycle management services.
>> FLEET MANAGEMENT
Boost your productivity and device up-time with a proactive approach to managing incidents, asset management, print tracking, consumables and service.
>> PRINT GOVERNANCE
Monitor, control and report on your document output with solutions for tracking and allocation of print costs, elimination of waste and reduction of costs.
>> BIZHUB SECURE
Keep your valuable information secure. Our security services help to ensure that your company information receives the highest possible security protection.
Challenges We Solve
>> CHALLENGE OF IT SUPPORT
Up to 40% of IT help-desk calls can be print related. This takes highly-skilled IT staff away from more mission-critical work, and indicates that managing a printing fleet is complex and time consuming.
>> RISING COSTS
Many organisations suffer from rising costs relating to their printing environment due to lack of visibility, indiscriminate printing habits, or not having the right number or type of devices.
>> UNCONTROLLED PRINT FLEET
Many printing environments are patchworks of printing, imaging and fax devices that aren’t managed or serviced to keep up with today’s business world.
>> ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF PRINTING
When a company’s paper bins become overloaded, it’s a sign that employees are printing more pages than they need to. This big environmental impact can be easily controlled and managed.