The Northern Ireland Procurement Conference & Expo is being held in the Titanic Exhibition Centre, Belfast on 13th of February 2019.
This gathering of over 1,000 procurement directors, sourcing directors, senior management and supply chain directors is the ultimate procurement and supply chain conference and exhibition in Ireland.
This is a sourcing exhibition and conference where you meet sourcing, procurement, purchasing and buying professionals from both government and the private sector. The exhibition will offer you easy access to procurement professionals ensuring that you can learn more about their requirements and meet their needs.
Over 120 speakers and 150 exhibitors will inform and educate the senior purchasing, sourcing and supply chain executives who have gathered to meet with suppliers and keep up-to-date with the latest industry innovations, best practice and new technology solutions.
· Educational seminars on the latest industry issues
· Key insights from industry thought leaders, practitioners & service providers
· First-hand case studies on the challenges of procurement leadership
· Hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions in the technology showcase
· Excellent networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
· Meet over 150 exhibitors that can meet your procurement needs
» 2,500 Delegates » 150 Exhibitors » 120 Speakers
Join us at the Titanic Exhibition Centre, Stand D31, to hear from an impressive line-up of manufacturing leaders, academics and government agencies who will engage in a stimulating blend of key note addresses and debates.
Guest speaker for MJ Flood (NI) Ltd
Mr. James Kavanagh | Head of Managed Print Services
Specialising in GDPR compliant document solutions, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis & Business Process Optimisation (BPO) for document & print environments.
To sign up for this event, please click here