Save the Date : 6th October 2017! Are you GDPR compliant?
Why print is a crucial element of endpoint security?
Common weaknesses for print security:
- Personal data is transferred unencrypted via a network when printing
- Personal data is stored unencrypted on servers or printer hard drives during the printing process
- Sensitive data is printed to the wrong printer
- Documents containing personal data end up in the wrong hands at the printer’s output tray
How to keep printing & document processes GDPR compliant
– Protect sensitive information they may hold in digital format and prevent access to it by unauthorised individuals or those who don’t require it for legitimate business purposes
– Prevent sensitive data from being printed – period, either on purpose or inadvertently by those who may or may not have access to it
– Detect possible breaches quickly and easily in case they take place despite best efforts
– Have documented processes in place to illustrate compliance and accountability for all of the above
Feeling insecure about your print infrastructure?
Unsure how to comply with the GDPR?
Join our event on Friday 6th October 2017 13:30-17:30.
MJ Flood document, print, process and data security specialists are standing by to help.
Venue: Harbourmaster Bar & Restaurant
Customs House Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1