In today’s fast-paced business landscape, organisations of all sizes face the challenge of optimising their operations and maximising productivity. One often overlooked aspect is the management of their printing infrastructure. Many businesses have no idea how many printers they have, how much time is spent keeping them and, more importantly, the real cost involved to keep them running. Regardless of the nature of the business or size of the company Managed Print Services is essential to save money, time, and resources – a must in today’s competitive marketplace.
What are Managed Print Services (MPS)?
Managed Print Services is a comprehensive solution that involves outsourcing the management of an organisation’s printing environment to a specialised provider, like MJ Flood. MPS providers take on the responsibility of overseeing print devices, optimising print workflows, and proactively managing supplies and maintenance. This proactive approach to print management helps businesses streamline their printing processes, reduce costs, and improve overall efficiency.
Why Managed Print Services?
- Cost Reduction – MPS can help a business control unpredictable and often excessive annual printing expenses, not only from the cost of printers, toners and paper but from additional hardware, maintenance services and power consumpti
- Ease of Use – By creating a single source for all your consumables, support and service you will have one monthly payment, one single point of accountability for all devices and complete visibility into your business output and device expenses.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint – Many businesses are starting to realise how effective management of resources can play a huge part in reducing their carbon footprint and helping the environment. Our latest machines and toner production process reduce CO2, NOx and SOx emissions which can help reduce global warming and acid rain by up to 40%.
- Standardisation – Multiple brands of devices make it nearly impossible to stock consumables and co-ordinate service between multiple vendors. We develop a printing strategy with full transparency on the fleet and the service performance, allowing for maximal control with minimal effort to reduce downtime and improve end user producti
- Reporting / Accountability – YSoft SafeQ software provides detailed reports about your entire print environment, in both table and chart formats. Department managers can automatically receive reports via email, so they can monitor and control department printing costs. With the YSoft SafeQ Central Reporting System, you can obtain centralised reports that include information from across all branches of your network. YSoft SafeQ software also offer secure printing and high flexibility with ‘Follow Me®’, a simple individual access upon authentication (username, PIN, card etc.)
In an era where efficiency and cost-effectiveness are paramount, Managed Print Services offer a valuable solution for businesses of all sizes. By partnering with an MPS provider such as MJ Flood, organisations can optimise their printing infrastructure, reduce costs, enhance productivity, and streamline workflows. With the burden of print management lifted, businesses can concentrate on driving growth, innovation, and achieving their strategic objectives.